Share this with ur friends :
How can you be the worst guest ever?
If you’ve always wanted to be rude, but don’t really know how,
Here are 6 ways you can annoy your hostel’s staff on your next trip…
1. Ask the wifi password before saying “Hello”
No reason to even greet the reception staff. Because knowing the wifi password and checking your email / social media is far more important, right…?
2. Pee or poop next to the toilet
Sometimes, you can be such in a hurry, that you don’t have time to sit on the bowl. It happens to the best of us… even at home.
3. Travel with a huge suitcase and ask for the elevator or someone to help you carry your luggage upstairs
Everybody knows, that you need eight pairs of shoes and a hairdryer when traveling in Europe.
4. Talk on the phone when you check in.
Who needs to know at what time is the breakfast and where you can get the bus to go to town. When Sally needs to talk, she needs to talk. Reception staffs will repeat anyway.
5. Check out anytime you want
Who cares that another guest is coming and that the cleaning staff need to do his job, if I want to sleep late, I’ll sleep late.
Balmers Hostel entry
(Picture by 만족합니다)
6. Give a bad review of the hotel without first consulting the staff about the problems you’ve had.
It is not like they are in the customer service industry and that their main job is to help me have a comfortable stay.
😂 😉 😘